Ask me :)
A - If I’m in love.
B - Who the last person I talked to on the phone was.
C - How long it’s been since I’ve kissed.
D - If I have a preference for boys or girls.
E - How many holes I have in my ears.
F - Give me any options, like ‘hot or cold?’
G - The last person I said ‘I love you’ to.
H - The last person I hugged.
I - The last time I felt jealous, and why.
J - How old I am.
K- What i hate.
L - If I have siblings.
M - If I forgive betrayal.
N - If you want to know how I treat my friends.
O - If I like my school.
P - What kind of music I like.
Q - What the last party I went to was, and when the next will be.
R - For me to tell 10 of my curiosities.
S - 2 habits.
T- 5 things I love unconditionally.
U - How many texts I send daily.
V - 3 big dreams.
W - An idol.
X - If I’ve done something I regret very much.
Y - If I like my town and why.
Z - Ask any question you want.
Charts from OKCupid, showing how straight women and men rate each other based on ages. For women, the men they find most attractive are roughly their own age. For men, the women they find most attractive are roughly the same age - 20 to 23 - regardless of the age of the man. (538)
this is disgusting
"Previously, researchers had misidentified skeletons as male simply because they were buried with their swords and shields. By studying osteological signs of gender within the bones themselves, researchers discovered that approximately half of the remains were actually female warriors, given a proper burial with their weapons."
..it took them this long to look for bone titties?
“A villain is just a victim whose story hasn’t been told.”
Why is this one of the things recommended for me on my dash.
There’s so much wrong with this.
1. The quote is bullshit, and indicative of everything terrible about our society, which constantly puts the pain of the abuser above those they abuse.
2 It also grossly furthers the idea that all victims are potential abusers. Which has real life ramifications, because this is actually something that survivors of child abuse fear and one of the reasons they do not always come forward.
3. Bucky has no goddamn business being in this set. He wasn’t a villain. He actually was a victim.
4. We saw Anakin’s story. We KNOW his story. Cool story, bro, but you still murdered children. You are not now and never shall be a fucking victim, but those babies were, so fuck you and fuck your defenders and especially fuck anyone who would think that you are a goddamn victim.
5. We know Magneto’s story intimately. It has been told often. He was a victim once. And then he decided that Genocide was okay.
6. Fuck Fake White Khan and we do in fact know Real Khan’s story. He did think he was a victim, but no, he was not. He was a complicated and amazing villain that went against the typical type of POC villains that we get - he was brilliant and clever and not just a “thug.” But he was not a victim (no, not even after the neighboring planet went boom.)
7. We know Loki’s story too. It’s one of a whiny spoiled brat who keeps trying to commit genocide.
tldr: Bucky has no business being in this set. The rest of these people are murderous terrible people. They are not victims, though some of them were once.
I waited to reblog this, specifically for someone to express this^^. tumblr delivered.
There is an unspoken belief here that “victim” and “abuser” are neat and mutually exclusive categories. We really need to unpack, deconstruct, and reject that notion, because it’s bullshit start to finish.
it’s better if you scroll down & look at them one at a time.